Tuesday, May 22, 2012

[MKWii Custom Track] GCN Daisy Cruiser by MKDasher

[MKWii Custom Track] GCN Daisy Cruiser by MKDasher Video Clips. Duration : 3.62 Mins.


RC1 download: www.mediafire.com There are being problems with replacement and stuff, I'll say which track this track replaces and maybe uploading a new link. Hope you like this track. I would say this is one of my ports I'm more proud of, it looks pretty well, even with MOVING tables! :D There are littel glitches such as no water splash at the pool, I should try to fix that in a new Release Candidate. Enjoy this track :P

Keywords: mkwii, mario, kart, wii, custom, track, mkdasher, port, gcn, gamecube, daisy, cruiser

Recommend : find cheap pool table room size where to find gabbanelli accordions online.

No comments:

Post a Comment