Monday, April 16, 2012

Le Studio, Morin-Heights, Rush, Tom Sawyer, Limelight, lost jewel.

Le Studio, Morin-Heights, Rush, Tom Sawyer, Limelight, lost jewel. Video Clips. Duration : 3.75 Mins.


Le Studio of Morin-Heights is a legend in the music industry. For me, it is only a 15 minutes drive. I went there this weekend to show the place to my good friend Pierre. I was expecting things to have changed a little since I have not been there for a while. But, what I found was devastating for me. The giant Dragon is no longer breathing. The place is empty and in a very poor state. For all the Rush fans you will see the room where TOM SAWYER and LIMELIGHT videos were shot, with a pool table siting where Neil Peart's drumkit was installed. I took a shot of the lake behind the Studio. I'm very sad that this place is no longer in use. It had an incredible spirit. It was a masterpiece from Andre Perry a genius in audio recording, a reference all over the world. I wish I could do something to turn back time and fix this. this cannot be. It was a magical place. A lost jewel. 29-05-2010. I also included photos from a visit in Le Studio when RUSH was recording Presto. Much happier times.

Tags: Le, Studio, Morin-Heights, Tom, Sawyer, Limelight, Rush, recording

Related : adidas shoes men accordion shop cheap coffee maker

No comments:

Post a Comment